The Cloud Immersion Experience (CIE) is a powerful tool that allows customers to sell themselves on the value that a consolidated Microsoft platform
could deliver for their business. Customers explore the technology themselves and facilitators encourage discussion that benefits the organization and their goals, which leads to deep conversations.
The aim of the session is to help customers envision how what they are experiencing during the session can be applied to their daily life. We call those “AHA!” moments.
A traditional CIE session…
- Is an in-person event for 10-11 individuals (typically CxOs or line of business decision makers at the organization).
- Is held in a room set up with devices, each configured with its own persona from a pre-populated Office 365 environment
- Lasts anywhere from 2-4 hours, and is delivered by a trained facilitator (our training teaches YOU to be this facilitator).
- Is based around customized content for one of 7 different industries (Commercial, Healthcare, Government, Education, Manufacturing, Financial Services, and Retail).
CIE content is designed around the following real-world business scenarios vs. specific products:
- Mobility - Manage personal and work-related information on the go.
- Collaboration - Streamline communications among employees, customers, and business partners.
- Sales Productivity - Access data across multiple sources, determine sales priorities, discover opportunities.
- Trust - Protect confidential information, remind employees of policies, give permission to specific employees.
- Insights - Gather personalized insights by turning data into information and turning information into insight.
*With Virtual CIE technology, facilitators can set up a CIE session in minutes and connect to a virtual machine in Azure from any
device enabled with RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol). This means you can run a CIE session from any set of devices, whether you are using
Microsoft equipment, having your customer connect from their own device, or you can even run CIE sessions remotely, with attendees connecting from their own workspace.