CIE PROGRAM FACILITATOR TRAINING REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering for a CIE facilitator bootcamp, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Registration for a CIE facilitator bootcamp is not considered confirmed until payment has been received through this site and you have received a registration confirmation email.
- All payments must be made in full and in US Dollars.
- Payment is due immediately unless alternate arrangements are made with the registration team. ( )
- Once payment has been received, you may print a receipt from your registration record or request one from the Registration Team via email at
- No admittance to the bootcamp will be granted without payment being received in full.
- You authorize the US CIE Team to contact you or your designated representative regarding the status of your registration and / or relevant event information.
- US $540 valid through March 31, 2018. *Payment in full is due immediately unless alternate arrangements are made with the registration team.( )
- In order to deliver a designated CIE session, a registrant must complete this CIE qualification training and comply with the CIE Partner Terms and Conditions.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
All registration cancellations must be received online or in writing via email to ).
Refunds will be processed as follows:
|Cancellation noticed received:||Refund available:|
|At least 2 weeks prior to the event start date at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time||Full refund minus US $50 processing fee|
|Within 2 weeks prior to the event start date at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time and 1 week prior to the event start date at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time||50% refund minus US $50 processing fee|
|Within 1 week of the event start date at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time||No refund|
*No refunds for any reason will be issued after the end date of bootcamp.
Transfer of registration: An existing registration may be transferred to a new registrant within the same company without incurring a new registration fee as described below. Substitutions (pre-event) must follow the process below or the new registrant is subject to paying the current registration fee.
- The substituting attendee must be from the same company.
- The original attendee should not cancel the registration.
- The original attendee must email requesting the change/transfer of their registration. The Registration Team will email the new attendee with confirmation of the transfer.
- The registrant is responsible for canceling or changing travel reservations. Please wait to book travel until two weeks prior to your event as events may cancel when adequate registration is not reached. If booking earlier than 2 weeks prior to your event, it is recommended to choose refundable travel options. The CIE program does not cover any travel cancellation fees.
- Materials provided by Microsoft in connection with the bootcamp remain the intellectual property of Microsoft Corporation and its partners, who assert their right to worldwide copyright unless specifically agreed otherwise in writing.
- The recording by any means of the bootcamp sessions by registrants, attendees, delegates and/or third parties is strictly prohibited.
- You consent that Microsoft (or its designees who have been specifically employed by Microsoft to make on-site recordings) may be performing certain recordings of the event including sections where you may appear; these recordings may be done by any means including, without limitation, electronic recording, film, videotape, audio tape and photography (the “Recordings”) without compensation of any kind to you. You agree that Microsoft shall be the copyright owner of the Recordings, and you consent to Microsoft's and its designees' and agents' use of the Recordings for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. You understand that Microsoft is not obligated to use the Recordings.
- To the best of your knowledge, your acts and statements contained in the Recordings will not violate any right of any other person or company.
- You release Microsoft from any claims and causes of action you may have now or in the future based upon defamation, invasion of right of privacy, publicity or personality, copyright or trademark infringement and unfair competition in connection with the Recordings and Microsoft's use of the Recordings and you agree not to institute any legal action based on any of the grounds specific in this section.
- All the rights granted to Microsoft by you hereunder are irrevocable and perpetual, and you waive all rights to any equitable relief in connection herewith.
- In the event that Microsoft is prevented from carrying out its obligations as a result of any cause beyond its control, such as but not limited to acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, airline flight cancellations, strikes, lock-outs, flood, commercially unfeasible, and failure of third parties to deliver goods or services, Microsoft shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities for as long as fulfillment is prevented.
- BrainStorm does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. However, data will be shared with Microsoft. By registering for a CIE facilitator bootcamp you give Microsoft permission to contact you regarding your attendance at the event. Information you provide during registration will be used by Microsoft for the purposes of assessing the business requirements and areas of interest of attending individuals and companies.
- Microsoft's Privacy Statement can be found here. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you also give your consent to the way we may handle your personal information under that Privacy Statement.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Except as provided herein, Microsoft and its representatives disclaim all express, implied, or statutory warranties. This includes the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. Microsoft and its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, contractors and representatives will not be liable for any loss or damage to property of, or personal injury (including death) to any registrant that relate to the acts or omissions of any registrant. The total liability of Microsoft and its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, contractors and representatives to you or the company you represent for direct damages arising in connection with a bootcamp or under these Terms and Conditions will not exceed $540 in the aggregate. Microsoft and its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, contractors and representatives will not be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, incidental or punitive losses or damages which may arise in connection with a bootcamp or under these Terms and Conditions. This exclusion applies regardless of the legal theory for the claim and even if Microsoft or its representative is advised of the possibility of such damages. Microsoft does not, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall act to, exclude or limit Microsoft's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Washington. If federal jurisdiction exists, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the federal courts in King County, Washington. If not, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the Superior Court of King County, Washington.
By signing up for the CIE program, you’re agreeing that Microsoft may send you program emails with information about key program updates and offerings. If you no longer wish to receive program emails for the CIE program, you must terminate your membership in the program. To do so, email .